Sweet Potato CasseroleFrom askksk 9 years ago
- 3 lb sweet potatoes (about 5 large) shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups Post Selects Cranberry almond Crunch cereal, crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Place sweet potatoes on microwaveable plate. Microwave on high 8 minutes. Turn potatoes over; continue microwaving 9-10 minutes or until very tender. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop pulp into large bowl; discard skins.
- Add cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to potato pulp. Mash with potato masher to desired consistency. Spoon into a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Mix cereal and butte in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in marshmallows. Sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and mixture is heated through.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!