Praline Apple PieFrom drquen 6 years ago
- 2 pie crust shopping list
- 4 apples cut in small pieces (all different apples, this is key to great flavor) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 cups sugar plus 2 Tbs. shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 6 Tbs. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Place one crust in pan and bake for 5 minutes (to prevent the soggy).
- Chop up apples and add seasonings.
- Add 2/3 cup of pecans.
- Place in pie crust.
- Cut 3Tbs. of butter and drop in apple mixture.
- Place 2nd crust on pie.
- I like to do pretty designs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the remaining 3 Tbs of butter and 2 Tbs. of sugar in sauce pan and melt. Add the rest of pecans and coat.
- Sprinkle on top of pie and bake for another 15 minutes.
- I will be honest; I do not measure and best of luck.