Stir Fry Shrimps With Curry LeavesFrom meltingwok 9 years ago
- 6 fresh water shrimps ( OR other seafood of your choice, shell-on shrimps, peeled shrimps, etc ) shopping list
- 3 stems curry leaves shopping list
- 2 tsp tamarind concentrate shopping list
- tumeric powder ( use to season the shrimps, and set aside ) shopping list
- chopped garlic shopping list
- sliced oinion shopping list
- salt and sugar to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Heat 3 tbsp oil in the preheated pan, stir fry your aromatics - garlic, onions, curry leaves.
- 2) Add in the seasoned shrimps, pan fry on both sides until slightly browned.
- 3) Add the tamarind concentrate in, salt, and sugar to taste, tossing and turning, stirring constantly until all ingredients are well mixed for 1 minute.
- 4) Add a little water to prevent sticking onto the bottom of the pan, cover and simmer on low heat for another 2 minutes. Dish up and ready to serve.
The Cookmeltingwok Covina, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!