Orange Fluff SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl mix cottage cheese with dry gelatin.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form then fold into gelatin mixture.
- Stir in orange sections and pineapple.
- Spoon into mold that has been rinsed in cold water.
- Let stand in refrigerator until set at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Unmold onto serving dish lined with lettuce leaves.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Do you suppose it would be okay to change the mandarin oranges to slices of tangerines? I don't particularly care for the mandarine. Sounds really tasty though!markeverett in Riverside loved it
gotta love this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
We've made this for years, with all different flavors of jello, cool whip instead of heavy cream, and different canned fruits. Fruit cocktail is always the kids' favorite. For Christmas, we make lime with fruit cocktail, and cherry or strawberry with...morebroadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!