Sloppy Joe RotiniFrom janick04 8 years ago
- 4 cups uncooked rotini pasta (12 ounces) shopping list
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 4 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn (from two 12 oz. bags) shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 small zucchini, sliced (2 cups) shopping list
- 2 jars (15 1/2 ounces each) extra-thick-and-chunky sloppy joe sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, cook beef in Dutch oven over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisp-tender.