Myras Pork-n-beansFrom donman 6 years ago
- 1 Lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 can (53 oz) can of Van Camp’s pork-n-Beans (no flavor) shopping list
- ½ (12 oz) pack of bacon shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 sm. jar Bar-B-Q sauce (thick and spicy with brown sugar flavor) shopping list
- 3 Tbs. maple pancake syrup (honey may be substituted) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground meat and drain
- Fry bacon medium crispy and cut into ½ inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Add all of the ingredients into a Pyrex dish and mix well without smashing the beans.
- Bake uncovered for 40-50 minutes. (Bubbling good but not burning)
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating7 people
Yum!!!!! Typical ROADIE or tailgating food!!! Love it!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I'll have to eat that alone, which I will. Great recipe. 5 from mecookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
YUMMY, Don..(wish) I could have some..good cook-
Myra!! 55555 and FFF added, many thanks!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!