Easy Vegetarian CalzonesFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare a batch of pizza dough by hand or using your bread machine.
- Or use store bought already made pizza dough
- Then, divide the dough into two balls, and roll out each ball into a circle.
- Spread tomato sauce over both circles, leaving a one-inch edge all the way around.
- Top half of each circle with your choice of vegetables, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Moisten the edge of the dough with water, and fold the untopped side over the filling.
- Then seal the edges by pressing down with the tines of a fork.
- Finish by cutting slits in the center of each calzone to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Easy and wonderful!juels in Clayton loved it