Fish TacosFrom alexa586 5 years ago
- flour tortilla shopping list
- Mahi Mahi Filet shopping list
- panko bread Crumbs shopping list
- egg shopping list
- oil (for frying) shopping list
- red cabbage, Shredded shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- lime juice shopping list
- Chipotle peppers shopping list
- ranch dressing shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- To prepare sauce, combine chipotle pepper, mayonnaise, ranch dressing and lime juice in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; swirl to coat bottom of pan.
- Cut the Mahi Mahi 1 in thick strips. Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish in the egg and milk mixture then dredge in panko flakes.
- In two batches (starting with larger pieces), cook fish until golden brown on all sides, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve with the shredded red cabbage, chipotle ranch dressing and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
The Cookalexa586 Thorofare, NJ
The Rating3 people
Just as fish tacos we coming out and beginning to be popular, I fell in love with them...then developed an allergy to fish. Dammit. Your recipe looks delicious and I desperately wish I could make and eat them. Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
This recipe is great! When I made it, I grilled halibut filets and used a store bought dressing - Marie's Creamy Chipotle Ranch. It was delicious!debbiemrosa in Pleasanton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!