Double Peanut Butter and chocolate BrowniesFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup REESE'S creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S syrup shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 2. Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
- 3. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of batter into prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully top with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- 4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 36 brownies.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
I am putting this one on my list just for me! 555555m2googee in Tomball loved it
Another delicious and different one Peeta.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
On my list too....Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!