Spicy Basil Chicken Fried RiceFrom currysimple 7 years ago
- 16 oz boneless chicken breast chopped into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 sliced red pepper shopping list
- 1 sliced green pepper shopping list
- 15 fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced onions shopping list
- 4 sliced pieces of cucumber shopping list
- 2 eggs (may use eggbeater substitute) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste with Soya bean oil shopping list
- 2 lime wedges shopping list
- 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice shopping list
- 2 oz of oil shopping list
- 2 oz currySimple Thai stir-fry sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat pan to medium-high heat
- Add oil and start cooking the eggs in the pan
- Add chicken and stir-fry until about 70% cooked
- Add red peppers, green peppers, basil leaves, onions and continue to stir-fry for about 1 minute
- Stir ingredients together then add the cooked rice and top with the CurrySimple Thai Stir-Fry Sauce.
- Mix together in the pan with a spoon and add the chilli paste with soya bean oil.
- (optional) spice it up with a few dehydrated chillis or a dash of the ground hot chillis
- Serve on a plate with a lime and the cucumber slices as a garnish.