Applesauce PieFrom 22566 4 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure the applesauce is sweet.
- Mix applesauce with milk.
- Add eggs,salt and spices.
- Mix well and pour into pastry crust.
- Bake at 425 degress for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degress and bake for 25 minutes or until filling is set.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating5 people
This is just wonderful! I'm definitely gonna make it. Something's wrong with my computer now and it doesn't display the page properly, so i can't rate, but I'll be back to do that later!juels in Clayton loved it
sounds sooo good love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I had to come back to tell you that I just made this and it turned out great! Recommend everybody to try! It was super easy and tasted like a delicious custard. Posted a pic for you, thanks again for the recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!