Applesauce PieFrom 22566 6 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure the applesauce is sweet.
- Mix applesauce with milk.
- Add eggs,salt and spices.
- Mix well and pour into pastry crust.
- Bake at 425 degress for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degress and bake for 25 minutes or until filling is set.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating5 people
sounds sooo good love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is so delicious and it was incredibly easy to do. Hubby thought it was one of the better pies he ever ate. That is something!!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!