Shrimp TacosFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- 3 tablespoons black peppercorns shopping list
- 3 quarts water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 2 limes, quartered shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper shopping list
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled tomato shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- Preparation shopping list
How to make it
- Place the peppercorns on a double layer of cheesecloth. Gather edges of cheesecloth together, and tie securely. Combine cheesecloth bag, water, salt, red pepper, and lime quarters in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes or until done. Drain. Discard cheesecloth bag and lime quarters.
- Combine shrimp, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeño pepper, tossing well to coat. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/3 cup shrimp mixture into each tortilla; top each taco with 1 tablespoon tomato, 2 teaspoons sour cream, and 2 teaspoons onions.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!