Mini Shepherds PiesFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 pkg(12oz) frozen mixed vegetables,thawed shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 1/4tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 jar(12oz.) mushroom gravy shopping list
- 1/2tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1tsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 pkg(7.2oz) butter and herb flavored mashed potato mix,2 pouches shopping list
- 21/c water shopping list
- 11/3c milk shopping list
- 1/4c butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. In large non-stick skilet over med-high heat,cook vegetables,onion and thyme till softened and skillet is dry,7 mins. Add beef and cook,stirring frequently,until no longer pink,3 to 4 mins. Stir in gravy. With fork,mix cornstarch;stir into skillet. bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low;simmer 5 mins.
- Meanwhile,prepare potatoes according to pkg. directions using water,milk and butter. If desired,transfer to pastry bag fitted with star tip. Divide beef mixture among 4 (1cup each) ramekins;pipe or spread potatoes over the top. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 mins. or till lightly browned.
- Sprinkle some shreaded cheddar on potatoes before baking. Yum!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Very yummy idea! I can almost see those cute ramekins already!juels in Clayton loved it
Great.... I love the mix of flavors.... 5!berry in Winter Park loved it
love this recipe love the flavor of the butter herb flavored mashed potatoe mix thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it