Mini Shepherds PiesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 pkg(12oz) frozen mixed vegetables,thawed shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 1/4tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 jar(12oz.) mushroom gravy shopping list
- 1/2tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1tsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 pkg(7.2oz) butter and herb flavored mashed potato mix,2 pouches shopping list
- 21/c water shopping list
- 11/3c milk shopping list
- 1/4c butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. In large non-stick skilet over med-high heat,cook vegetables,onion and thyme till softened and skillet is dry,7 mins. Add beef and cook,stirring frequently,until no longer pink,3 to 4 mins. Stir in gravy. With fork,mix cornstarch;stir into skillet. bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low;simmer 5 mins.
- Meanwhile,prepare potatoes according to pkg. directions using water,milk and butter. If desired,transfer to pastry bag fitted with star tip. Divide beef mixture among 4 (1cup each) ramekins;pipe or spread potatoes over the top. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 mins. or till lightly browned.
- Sprinkle some shreaded cheddar on potatoes before baking. Yum!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
love this recipe love the flavor of the butter herb flavored mashed potatoe mix thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great.... I love the mix of flavors.... 5!berry in Riverside loved it
Very yummy idea! I can almost see those cute ramekins already!juels in Clayton loved it