Fudgy Peanut Butter Mousse CupsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 (17.5 oz.) pkg sugar cookie mix shopping list
- 1c pecans,toasted and chopped fine shopping list
- 2Tbs. flour shopping list
- 8Tbs (1 stick) unsalted butter,melted shopping list
- 11/4c heavy cream shopping list
- 1c chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1c confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1c semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350. greas a 12 cup mini-muffin tin.Combine cookie mix,pecans,and flour in a bowl. Slowly stir in butter until mixture resembles wet sand. Press 1
- Tbs. cookie mixture into bottom and sides of each muffin cup. Bake until golden,about 10 mins. Cool 20 mins. in tin,then turn out cookies. Repeat with remaining dough.
- With electric mixer on med-high speed,beat 1 cup cream to stiff peaks,about 2 mins. In another bowl,beat peanut butter,cream cheese,sugar,and vanilla on med. speed till smooth,about 1 min. Fold in whipped cream.
- Microwave chocolate and remaining cream in small bowl,stirring occasionally till smooth,about 1 min. Pour 1/2tsp chocolate mixture in each cookie cup,then fill cups with 1 Tbs. peanut butter mixture. Drizzle remaining chocolate evenly over cookies and refrigerate till firm,about 1 hour.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Mmmm... so good and yummy!juels in Clayton loved it
wow - great recipe! Have you joined the Peanut Butter Buddies group yet? Come on down! Love to have ya!!jett2whit in Union City loved it