Slow Cooked Chicken and MushroomsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts with the skin removed shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper toi taste shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
- lemon pepper to taste shopping list
- paprika to taste shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 small can of mushrooms or 8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- After removing the skin, sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and paprika, then place in the crockpot.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
very yum for cold weatherherby in Albany loved it
mmmm....quite tasty! on the menu next week!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it