Chocolate Macadamia CookiesFrom henrie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cookie mix and cocoa in large bowl. Add oil, egg and water.
- Stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in macadamian nuts. Drop by
- rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets.
- Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Love macadamias! I had never eaten them until my in-laws went to Hawaii 20+ years ago and brought me back a can. This recipe sounds like a delicious and easy way to eat them!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
great easy recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Boy, this really sounds Fantastic! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it