French Onion Soup CasseroleFrom m11andrade 6 years ago
- 3 jumbo yellow onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 soup can milk shopping list
- 1 t. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 lb. Swiss cheese slices shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- French bread, thinly sliced and buttered shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a glass 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sauté sliced onions in butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat until transparent. Place in buttered baking dish.
- Whisk together chicken soup, milk and soy sauce. Pour over onions. Cover with Swiss cheese slices and sprinkle with pepper. Top with thinly sliced buttered French bread.
- Bake at for 35 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating5 people
nothing like a fantastic onion soup thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Delish..........Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
love this recipe - thanks so much -leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
Comfort Foods770 members
Back To Basics346 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Anything Goes286 members
CASSEROLE COOKING112 members
Family Favorites140 members
Casserole Comfort131 members