Frango GrigioFrom pugwash 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the chicken portions into 2 at the leg joint
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan with a little oil - until it is cooked through and golden
- meanwhile slice the mushrooms and chop the onions quite thickly
- Once the chicken is cooked - remove from the pan and keep warm
- Add the mushrooms and onion to the pan
- Cook the mushrooms and onions gently - don't let the onions brown
- Add the wine, stock and pinch of Tumeric to the cooked mushrooms and onions.
- Add the chicken back to the pan.
- Reduce the sauce to about a half, turning the chicken.
- Stir in the cream, heat through.
- Season to taste and serve.
The Cookpugwash Reading, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!