Butternut Squash CasseroleFrom suzihomemaker 6 years ago
- 1/3 c. softened butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (5oz.)evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups mashed, cooked butternut squash shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/2 c. Rice Krispies shopping list
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans or walnuts, to your taste shopping list
- 2 T. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter & sugar
- Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla
- Stir in squash.
- Pour into a greased 11 x 7 baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 till almost set (about 45 min.)
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over squash mixture.
- Return to oven for 5-10 min. or till bubbly and browned.
The Cooksuzihomemaker Hudson, MA
The Rating3 people
This sounds fantastic. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I really enjoyed this. Not sure that my kids will eat much but I will. I used glazed pecans as that is what I had at home and they were delicious. My favorite is getting some of the crust/crumb topping in each bite.wmowens in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!