Artichoke Tomato and Three Cheese PizzaFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 large roma tomatoes seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated asiago cheese divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound pizza dough thawed if frozen shopping list
- 2 teaspoons basil flavored olive oil divided shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese cut in small cubes shopping list
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a stainless steel strainer combine tomatoes and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Set aside 30 minutes to drain excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small size bowl stir together ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Asiago, basil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Roll out or stretch pizza dough to fit a 12-inch round pizza pan.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon basil oil over the dough and spread evenly with the ricotta mixture.
- Scatter 1/2 the tomatoes and 1/2 the mozzarella over the ricotta.
- Arrange artichoke hearts on the pizza and scatter with the remaining tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Bake pizza 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Asiago and return to oven for 10 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheeses are melted.