Marinated Cheese AppetizerFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/2c olive oil shopping list
- 1/2c white wine vinegar shopping list
- 3Tbs. fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 3Tbs minced green onion shopping list
- 1tsp sugar shopping list
- 3/4tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1 20z jar diced pimiento drained shopping list
- 1 80z block sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese,chilled shopping list
- fresh parsley sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a jar,cover tightly and shake well. Set the marinade aside.
- Cut the block of cheddar in half lengthwise. Then cut crosswise into 1/4" slices. Set aside. Repeat procedure with the cream cheese. Arrange the cheese slices alternately in shallow baking dish,standing slices on their sides. Pour the marinade over cheese slices,cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 8 hours.
- Transfer cheese slices to a serving platter in the same alternating fashion,reserving marinade. Spoon marinade over over the cheese slices. Garnish with parsley. Serve with assorted crackers.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
This is a family favorite. FRESH parsley is important. Great post!mrscoach in Franklin County loved it
I believe this would look so lovely! I will try it for sure at my next party!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it