German Style EggnogFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk eggs (or egg yolks) with sugar.
- Add a little bit of red wine.
- Stir quickly.
- Add vanilla sugar and the rest of the red wine.
- Heat with cinnamon, cloves and lemon juice.
- Just before it comes to boil, remove the pot from the stove.
- Strain and serve
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
This sure ain't your usual egg nog. Sounds wintery wonderful!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
bring it midgelet , you the girl 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it