Pork Loin with Pecan Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- pork loin with pecan Cream Sauce shopping list
- 6 pound pork loin shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 ounces brandy shopping list
- 1 quart heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix olive oil and poultry seasoning then brush or rub on pork loin then cook pork loin in the rest.
- Cook pork loin in 350 oven for 2 hours.
- In large saucepan melt butter then add pecans and salt and cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add brandy and flame.
- Add heavy cream and lower heat and let reduce to desired consistency.
- Slice pork loin into one-inch thick medallions and lace sauce over top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!