Buffalo Chicken Party SandwichesFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce for chicken wings 1/4 cup water 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo mayonnaise 1/4 cup KRAFT ranch dressing 6 stalks celery, finely chopped 1/4 cup KRAFT Natural blue cheese Crumbles 12 small sandwich buns (3 inch), partially split 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE chicken, hot sauce and water in medium saucepan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- MEANWHILE, mix mayo and dressing in small bowl. Stir in celery and blue cheese.
- SPOON chicken mixture onto bottom halves of buns; cover with Cheddar cheese, celery mixture and tops of buns.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!