Chile Cornbread StuffingFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1- (8-inch square pan) of cornbread about 1 pound cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 2- teaspoons oil shopping list
- 1- large onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 - teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1- teaspoon hot chili powder shopping list
- 1- ( 15 ounce) can of golden hominy rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2- ( 4 ounce) cans diced green chiles drained shopping list
- 1- cup roasted red peppers chopped shopping list
- 1- ( 14 ounce) can low- sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1- cup water shopping list
- 4 -tablepoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- place cornbread on baking sheet
- bake 10 minutes or until toasted
- heat oil in a large skillet
- add onion, poultry seasoning, butter, and chili powder saute 5 minutes.........
- combine onion mixture, cornbread, hominy, chiles, red peppers, chicken broth, and water.
- toss well ......
- place in baking dish 13x9 casserole and bake for 20 minutes
- serves 12
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!