Almond Orange CakeFrom cholena 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the fruits until tender . May take more than an hour .
- Cut the fruits and remove the big chunk of white pips .
- Pre heat the oven at 180 deg C .
- Puree the fruit .
- Add the eggs to the blender .
- Add the caster sugar .
- Beat until mix .
- Mix in the rest of thr ing.
- Pour into 9 inch springform greased and lined pan
- Bake .
- It may take more than an hour .
- Leave it to cool .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
thank you for a wheat free, gluten free cake recipe... I will give it a try very soon...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
sounds good, my mother likes orange cakes, thanks Cholenamagali777 in Mexico loved it
sounds good....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!