Macaroni SoupFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 red onion peeled and finely chopped shopping list
- 2 medium carrots peeled and cubed shopping list
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 small savoy cabbage cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 hot italian sausage sliced shopping list
- 6 medium ripe tomatoes skinned and chopped shopping list
- 1 vegetable stock cube shopping list
- 1 celery stalk chopped shopping list
- 1 package macaroni shopping list
How to make it
- Place olive oil in a pan and fry onions with sausage on low heat for 2 minutes
- Add cabbage, potatoes, carrots and celery and cook until it is all soft.
- Add tomatoes and vegetable stock cube then cover with water and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil macaroni until it is half cooked then drain and add to the vegetables.
- Simmer until pasta is cooked and serve with grated parmesan cheese.