Spinach Gouda And Mushroom QuicheFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 recipe Pastry shell for single crust pie shopping list
- 1/2 up Chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, light cream or milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 cups fresh spinach, snipped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded smoked gouda cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bake crust at 425 in an 8 inch pie or tart pan until set and dry. (8-12 minutes)
- Sauté onions in butter until transparent
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs lightly with a fork.
- Stir in sour cream and light cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in onion, spinach, and cheese
- Pour egg mixture into the hot, baked pastry crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let quiche rest for 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Fabulous post!! Thxpamelanava in Prosper loved it
Mmmm... sounds really delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
Fantastic, Mama.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it