Spinach Gouda And Mushroom QuicheFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 recipe Pastry shell for single crust pie shopping list
- 1/2 up Chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, light cream or milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 cups fresh spinach, snipped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded smoked gouda cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bake crust at 425 in an 8 inch pie or tart pan until set and dry. (8-12 minutes)
- Sauté onions in butter until transparent
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs lightly with a fork.
- Stir in sour cream and light cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in onion, spinach, and cheese
- Pour egg mixture into the hot, baked pastry crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let quiche rest for 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Fantastic, Mama.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Mmmm... sounds really delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
Fabulous post!! Thxpamelanava in Prosper loved it