The perfect chocolate chip cookiesFrom jumpinjenna 6 years ago
- 115g unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups plain (all-purpose) flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (un-required, if salted butter is used.) shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups choc chips (more may be added, but it may take away from the yummy dough) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter in large bowl then add the sugars. Beat til light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, and bicarb soda. Add to butter mixture in parts and add vanilla extract. Mix til blended. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Add chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line about 4 to 5 backing trays. Place heaped spoonfuls on the trays and bake. Remove after 9-10 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- *Recipe from Wendy Gaynor.
- *Picture from http://www.shelterrific.com/2007/09/03/real-life-test-kitchen-chocolate-chip-perfection