Creamed Pepita - Chive PestoFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 3 oz (84g or 1/4 block) Mori-Nu silken firm tofu shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1.5 oz garlic chives shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- .5 oz pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 3 tbsp vegetable broth shopping list
- pinch paprika shopping list
- pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp rice parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Puree tofu and lemon juice in a small food processor until smooth. Remove and set aside.
- Combine chives, garlic and pumpkin seeds in the same processor (no need to clean), pulse to blend slightly.
- With the machine running, add the broth, paprika, pepper flakes, salt and parmesan. Blend to a puree.
- Add the creamed tofu mixture back to the machine and mix thoroughly.
- Use immediately over pasta, vegetables or rice, or store covered in the refrigerator.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
well i am willing to give it a try it sounds like it is safe for me alergy wise and has flavors i enjoy so why not. i will serve it over my rice pasta thanksmaywest in Tangerine loved it
On A Budget557 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members