Scallop Hopping JohnFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb bay scallops shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long grain white rice shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen black eyed peas cooked shopping list
- 1/2 cup cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp creole seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Pat scallops dry and season with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook scallops just until opague, about 2 minutes per side.
- Combine remaining ingrdients in a large bowl and add the scallops
- Serve immediately
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
i love scallops,i put them on a hoagie,with jalapino tarter sauce, its a cajon thing!!!frodo in meadville loved it
love hoppinJohn thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Cool recipe..Flagged as unusual..Midge,
hope that PC virus goes away soon!
Hugs 55555 and FFF added! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!