Frangelico Cream SauceFrom minitindel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk together the cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water in a smll bowl until the cornstarch is dissolved and the mixture is smooth
- bring the cream , frangelico , and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium - high heat ; stirring to dissolve the sugar..
- remove from heat , whisk until the sauce thickens slightly, about 45 seconds..
- cool in an ice- water bath to 40-45 degrees F.
- add the vanilla and whisk gently to combine.
- refrigerate in a tightly sealed plastic container until use
- this sauce will keep up to 3 days in refrigerator.....
- note;....you are the bartender you can substitute many different
- like godiva , amaretto, even creme de menthe, or samuca , so depending on the dessert you decide .........................
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
i/ll fall down fo tat..th at weeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn drive
iiiiii canfrodo in meadville loved it
Mmmmm... very, very nice!juels in Clayton loved it
sounds delicious, saved mini, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!