Nanas Easy Play DoughFrom debntim 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then add oil. Actually, let the kids measure and mix the dry ingredients.
- Divide the dough so that you can make several colors with one batch, or you can double the batch.
- Add food coloring to water to get desired colors. This is a good lesson in colors and color blending, just watch out for staining little fingers!
- SLOWLY, add the water to the salt / flour mixture until the dough reaches the desired consistency. Let the kids knead it until it's smooth.
- Store in airtight containers.
- Have FUN!
The Cookdebntim Outer Banks, NC
The Rating5 people
nothing like play dough for hours of fun thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Cool, what is the salt for? LOL. Great idea, Deb, my kids will love you for this one!juels in Clayton loved it
Thank you for the playdough'ish recipe! What fun we'll all have playing with this dough!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it