Oysters Rockefeller In EnglishFrom ironorchid 5 years ago
How to make it
- Set the oven at "Low Broil".
- Cook the fresh spinach.
- Crumble the bacon if it is in slices.
- Open oysters with a special knife (Yep, I did it myself!) and put them on a baking sheet.
- Cut the cheese in big pieces.
- Put the cooked spinach on top of each oyster, then cheese, then sprincle with bacon.
- Put the oysters in the oven and broil for 5 minutes till the cheese melts.
The Cookironorchid FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!