Pumpkin Pecan No-bake Cheesecake PieFrom mis7up 7 years ago
- 2 (8oz) pkg Cream chesse, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 (15oz) can Libby's Pure 100% pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground clove shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided shopping list
- 1 8" graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- whipped topping (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl cream, cream cheese & sugar together, mixing thoroughly until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, ginger and vanilla. Mixing and scrapping the sides of the bowl thoroughly until all is combined and smooth.
- Pour 1/2 of pumpkin mixture into pie crust, top with 1/2 cup of pecans, sprinkling evenly. Take 2nd 1/2 of pumpkin mixture and spread over pecans. Sprinkle remaining pecans on top of mixture.
- Cover with lid and refridgerate for 4 hours. Top each slice with whipped cream as a garnish.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- riverwolf0222 Nowhere, Us
- infinitecooking Nowhere, Us
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- foodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- mimi51 Lenoir, NC
- apple_28 Vaughan, CA
- msamethyst1 Madison, WI
- bakermanrooster Wichita, KS
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!