Apple Butter Cheesecake BarsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup softened butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple butter shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together all crust ingredients except apple butter and spread in a rectangular pan.
- Pat gently and evenly into place then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- When crust comes out of the oven spread apple butter over top.
- Combine topping ingredients in food processor or blender then pour mixture over apple butter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes then let cool in pan on wire rack before slicing into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.