Tuna Stuffed Twice Baked PotatoFrom chi_phx_singer 6 years ago
- 4 large potatos shopping list
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 8 - 10 medium size mushrooms, chopped in small to mid-size pieces. shopping list
- 2 slices Kraft American cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup milk (as needed) shopping list
How to make it
- Bake potato in 375 degree oven for approx 1 hr until done. Let cool for about 10 minutes. Slice off top of potato, about a 1/4 inch from the top (lengthwise) and scoop out inside of potato leaving a 1/4 inch or so shell.
- Place scooped out potato in a large bowl, add both cans of tuna, the Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup and the sliced mushrooms. Use whatever amount of milk you need to help make mixture smoother although it will be on the chunky side because of the lumps of potato.
- Mix all ingredients and then spoon back into potato shells, mounding high. Place 1/2 slice of American Cheese on top.
- Place potatos back in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove, let cool for 5-10 minutes then serve.
The Cookchi_phx_singer Scottsdale, AZ
The Rating2 people
Wow, this sounds just strange enough and good enough that I want to try it. Going in my bookmarked section. Thanks for postiing.babskitchen in loved it
Made this tonight and it is SOOO good. Perfect comfort food. Only change I made was adding canned mushrooms (drained) because I didn't have any fresh. We loved it. Served it as the main course.babskitchen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!