Pumpkin Spice MuffinsFrom m11andrade 5 years ago
- 2 cups baking mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degees. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups, or line each cup with a paper baking liner.
- Stir all ingredients except raisins just until moistened. Stir in raisins. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
wow love this muffin great for family large yeild thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
love it yummy thanks so much
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great muffin recipe, thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it