Cranberry Crunch MuffinsFrom m11andrade 6 years ago
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cranberries with 2 tablespoons sugar, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 3-inch muffin pans, or line with paper baking cups.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
- Combine egg, vegetable oil, milk, orange juice and orange rind in another bowl; mix well. Add egg mixture all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Stir in cranberries. Spoon batter into muffin pan cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Combine walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Sprinkle walnut mixture over muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating3 people
Oh, this sounds wonderful. Love a good cranberry nut bread. Who am I kidding, if it has cranberries, I'll love it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it