Tender Ginger TofuFrom johnnysangel 6 years ago
- 2 c fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 3/4 c water shopping list
- 1/4 c mirin shopping list
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced ginger root shopping list
- 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce (like Sriracha) shopping list
- 1 14 oz package water-packed firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 c shredded carrots shopping list
- 6 oz snow peas, trimmed and cut in half diagonally shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine broth, water, mirin, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic sauce and bring to a boil.
- Stir in tofu, carrot, and snow peas and return mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in chives and serve.
The Cookjohnnysangel NYC, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!