Apple Cranberry SaladFrom otterpond 8 years ago
- 3 apples, red and green, cored and chopped shopping list
- into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 cup celery, sliced on bias shopping list
- 3/4 cup sweetened-dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsley chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low fat shopping list
- 3 Tbsp orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Blend apples, celery, cranberries and hazelnuts in large bowl; set aside. Mix yogurt, orange juice concentrate and salt until blended. Pour over apple mixture and mix until blended. Makes 6-8 servings.
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!