El Cabalo PizzaFrom torchy 6 years ago
- 1 ready-made pizza base shopping list
- 1 small tub tomato paste shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 large mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 avocado, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 capsicumm sliced shopping list
- 100g red kidney beans shopping list
- 80g taco sauce shopping list
- 80g sour cream shopping list
- jalapeno pepper shopping list
- Shredded cheddar or tasty cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Spread tomato paste over pizza base.
- Layer onion, mushroom, capsicum, beans, avocado, and jalapeno on top of base.
- Drizzle taco sauce and add evenly spaced dollops of sour cream onto pizza.
- Sprinkle preferred amount of cheddar cheese over pizza.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until base is golden and cheese is bubbling.
The Cooktorchy Sydney, AU
The Rating4 people
What a wonderful change for a pizza recipe. I certainly will try this one. Thanks for a great 5 forks treat.brianna in loved it
it looks like the bear woke up..
wonderfgl 5 pysfrodo in meadville loved it
Sounds like a yummy Mexican Pizza!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!