Cinnamon Banana MuffinsFrom aluminum_chef 8 years ago
- 1.5 cup mashed Banana (approx. 5 medium bananas) shopping list
- 2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 0.25 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup cane sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp Pure honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce shopping list
- 0.5 cup Plain unsweetened yogurt shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon (you can add more or less depending on taste) shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. if muffin tins are not non-stick/silicon, lightly grease muffin tins.
- Mix dry ingredients (baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and flour) in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients (all remaining ingredients) in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix until just combined (the more you stir, the harder the muffins will be, so you want to stir as few times as possible)
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins (about 3/4 full to give room to rise) and bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick test says they're done
The Cookaluminum_chef Montreal, CA
The Rating6 people
I could go for that right now with a cup of java.
Great 5cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
555555 Chef! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yum...yum! Bananas, yogurt, applesauce are just one of my favorites! Definitely a fiver!jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it