Margarita Grilled Shark SteaksFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 2 shark steaks, 1 to 2 inches thick shopping list
- 3 TBSP sour cream shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 4 TBSP tequila shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated orange peel shopping list
- 3 TBSP lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl or Ziploc bag, mix together marinade ingredients.
- Rinse shark and place in marinade. Cover and chill for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Make a second marinade and set aside.
- Remove fish and add left-over marinade to second batch of marinade.
- Grill fish over medium coals until lightly browned, 10 to 14 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- While fish is cooking, heat marinade in a pan to boiling. Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream until sauce consistency and spoon over fish to serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
I an surly glad that You are on my
'Food Friends' list (^_^) !
You come up with some real "5"FORK!!!!!
Winner recipes ~ Like this one, for instance ~
I Love Seafood ~ I can hardly wait to try
this 'Sumptuous Sha...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Can't get shark anymore-have to try fish. Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I love shark steaks, but they are hard to find up here... thanks for sharing and high-five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!