Cream cheese chocolate chip cookiesFrom dutchie326 6 years ago
- 2 8oz cream cheese blocks, softened to room temp shopping list
- 2 cups butter, at room temp shopping list
- 1½ cups sugar shopping list
- 1½ cups brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk choc. or peanut butter, or mix of) (you can mix them if you choose.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°
- . Grease cookie sheets and set aside
- . Combine cream cheese, butter, and sugars in large bowl.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add chips.
- We used half semi sweet and half peanut butter.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- AdorableDan Nowhere, Us
- katsy Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- controlledslide Pewaukee, WI
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- jlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- christinem Worcester, MA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating4 people
wowdutchie326 this is an awsome recipe love the cream cheese aspect of it thanks will print try and save thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmm, great combination, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Wow sounds wonderful, I'll have to make up some of these gems. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it