Cranberry Cheese BarsFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine flour, oats, 3/4 cup brown sugar and butter; mix until crumbly.
- Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth; stir in lemon juice. Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar and cornstarch; stir in cranberry sauce.
- Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Cut into bars.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating4 people
wow annie i love these ........i'm gonna have so many things to make and try ill have to have a cookie sale for the rest of them .. just so i can make them all to see how they look and taste hahaha.............five
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
brown sugar,cream cheese,condensed milk and walnuts...hell yes you have my vote...5 pts
this looks easy enough, i think i'll try
thank you for the post.....frodo in meadville loved it
Oh, yes! Bring on the Holidays!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
Cooking With Kids276 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Family Favourites134 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Family Favorites137 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Pot Luck Entertaining101 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Stuff Kids Will Eat46 members