Cake Mix CookiesFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together by hand:
- Cool Whip,
- cake mix (any flavor)
- one egg.
- Mix well.
- Put powdered sugar in small bowl.
- Spoon one Tablespoon of dough into the powdered sugar.
- (I use two spoons)
- Roll dough around until covered with powdered sugar.
- Put on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 10 min.
- Let cool 2 min.
- Remove from pan to cooling rack.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating6 people
I made these but instead of the cool whip I frosted them with a mix of powdered suger and lemon extract and a little milk they are so good!!laurieg in Wilmington loved it
I meant to say I added oil not cool whip :)laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Great idea and so easy too. Thanks. :)lura in Welcome To loved it