Lemon Pepper Roasted ChickenFrom pizzaman 5 years ago
How to make it
- wash and pat dry 1 whole chicken
- cut out backbone
- rub with olive oil
- cut in two and squeeze on juice of lemon
- add salt and pepper to taste
- let marinate for 1/2 hour - turn once
- Place on grill and brown each side
- Move away from over direct coals place lemon half on each side
- Close lid and let roast turning a few times, using tongs baste with lemon
The Cookpizzaman Baltimore, MD
The Rating3 people
The Deli at one of our local grocers makes Rotisserie chickens... Lemon Pepper Chicken, Herb Roasted Chicken, etc etc... it always smells so good when they've got them roasting.
Five forks!!windy1950 in Flint loved it
Very Light and Easy...
High 5chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
I love the lemon pepper flavor. It seems so simple yet it really brings a lovely freshness to the chicken. Thanks so much for your recipe. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!