Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Brussels SproutsFrom ashleythm 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick circles shopping list
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved shopping list
- 4 cups red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices shopping list
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease an 11 by 17-inch baking sheet pan with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Toss the vegetables, dried herbs, salt, and pepper, together in a large bowl.
- Toss well, evenly coating all the vegetables with the seasonings and oil.
- Add more oil if the vegetables seem dry.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on the baking sheet.
- Place on middle rack in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.