Cranberry Cornmeal MuffinsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl.mix flour, cornmeal,sugar,baking powder and salt/ In small bowl,mix 2Tbs. flour mixture and the cranberries;set aside
- In med. bowl,beat egg with wire whisk until blended. Beat in milk and oil.
- Make a well in center od dry ingredients. Add egg mixture to dry ingredient; stir just till dry ingredients are moistened(batter will be thin). Stir in cranberries and pecans. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 mins. or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 min;remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature